Re: My Blues just go more blue

On Sat, Sep 18, 2004 at 11:21:40AM +1000, Cameron Hutchison wrote:
> Did you notice a few months ago when it used to be dark blue, it changed
> to light blue? I did. I'm glad it's changed back.

I'm not sure where I would notice it other than in mutt and vim.
But I'll keep looking.

Now a question about resources:

Ok, so to change it back for mutt I can use in .Xdefaults-<hostname>:

  mutt*color4: DodgerBlue1

But, I really only need to set it for vim -- but when mutt runs vim,
vim still has the name used for resources:

  WM_CLASS(STRING) = "mutt", "XTerm"

So I can't fine tune it.  Is there any way for vim to use different
resource names when run from within mutt?  I suspect not.

I suppose I could use this in my .muttrc:

  set editor="xterm -name vim -e vim %s"

But I don't really want another window opening up when I'm editing.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org