Re: Re: how to package to the sources.list

It's pretty simple.

Allright, you said that you put your deb files into /home/debs
The next step is to run:

# dpkg-scanpackages /home/debs override-file | gzip /home/debs/Packages.gz

note that override-file is just a name for the override file, you can put anything you want.

Then add the following line

deb file:/home /debs

in your /etc/apt/sources.list file, and finally run:

# apt-get update

to refresh your packages list!