Problems with 40GB hard disks...

We routinely build ISO's using a set of script files.  Through at least
6/18/04 we built ISOs that would install debian on a single 40GB
partition.  Sometime between that date and 8/20/04, we started getting
ISO's that won't install on a 40GB drive unless we install the "capacity
limit" jumper.

Our respository has had very few changes/additions in that time. Basically, we keep the repository as stable as possible. A new version of debootstrap might have forced us to bring in a handful of new packages, though I can't find any of them that would explain this problem.

Any help is much appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: This email is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.key.net/disclaimer.htm