Re: gtk package

Paul Akkermans wrote:

configure: error: Library requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.0) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them. I do not know how to do this. What does "Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtk+-2.0.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable" mean? And how do I do this?

It's basically looking for the development packages, the *.pc files are usually packaged with them, so just install libgtk 2.0 dev.

apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev

Hope that helps

Mark