Webmin and usermin

I am wanting to install usermin on debian-3.0.  I wish to use this to allow
users to use a simple web-based interface to do tasks like changing
passwords.  There doesn't seem to be a .deb package for usermin when I do
"apt-cache search usermin" and there doesn't seem to be any pointer to
installing usermin on the webmin home page.  I am reluctant to try
installing the latest version of usermin because it may not agree with the
debian webmin which is only 0.94.

What is the easiest way of doing this?