Printing From Browser Uses Ugly Font

I'm not exactly sure when this started, as I've done a couple of
updates recently. This is on a box running all of the latest updates to
Sarge.

Whenever I print from Mozilla, Firefox or Galeon, all using the
'Postscript/default' printer option, the html is printed using a really
ugly font nothing at all like what I see on the screen. The font looks
like it's supposed to be some sort of fancy script font, but it just
doesn't look right having a page full of text written in a font that big
and gaudy.

E-mails still print fine, but html pages printed from a web browser
don't. I'm using cups + hpijs to print to a HP Officejet G85. Any
suggestions where I could look to change this printing problem?

TIA,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135