Re: Printing From Browser Uses Ugly Font

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 01:13:35PM -0500, Jacob S. said
> I'm not exactly sure when this started, as I've done a couple of
> updates recently. This is on a box running all of the latest updates to
> Sarge.
>
> Whenever I print from Mozilla, Firefox or Galeon, all using the
> 'Postscript/default' printer option, the html is printed using a really
> ugly font nothing at all like what I see on the screen. The font looks
> like it's supposed to be some sort of fancy script font, but it just
> doesn't look right having a page full of text written in a font that big
> and gaudy.

Have you checked the bug list for mozilla-firefox and gsfonts?  IIRC the
problem was with one of them, and the workaround was to use "default" as
the printer.  Or was it "Postscript"?  One or the other ;-)

-rob

--
Words of the day:  Clinton Iraq 22nd SAS top secret Lon Horiuchi class struggle