Firefox Printing

I can print from Firfox, but I'm having a problem with the size of the
output.  It is large,  The print from Konqueror seems to be about 2 points
smaller than what I get from Firefox.  I have the fonts in Firefox set at
12 point, but the print out is bigger.  Are there some other areas I can
check?

I do not have use my fonts and colors checked (sites tend to look bad when I
check this).

Also images are not getting printed either.  I get the text and the space
for the image, but not the actual image.

Thanks for any help,

Steve