Re: need iptables port forwarding help!

Tom Vier wrote:

i've tried several times, using multiple different rules i've found from
different sites, and i still can't get port forwarding working. does anyone
have working rules they could send me? i'm trying to forward packets from my
isp to port 2222 to an internal ip (i use nat) and port 22.

I suggest you use the shorewall package.

It adds enough abstraction to be powerful without getting in your way, and has very good documentation.