compile time on 2.6.8

How long is it taking people who compile the
2.6.8 kernel?  It is taking about 30-40 minutes
on my dual AMD MP2100??  And I am compiling from
a Deb Sarge kernel-image 2.6.8-1-K7-smp??
Doesn't seem right. Seems like I used to compile
in 5 minutes or less??

Compiling on Debian Sarge.

Lance
--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

          The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and
                          governments to gain ground.
                                       -
                                Thomas Jefferson