Re: apache2 logs ([notice] child pid nnnn exit signal Segmentation fault (11))

Sometime in August Richard A Nelson assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| upgrade apache2 *and* any modules (ie apache2-mod-security)
|  to the latest levels and this should no longer be an issue

Ok, I'll do this.

A question from someone rather new to Debian. Is there an email list
(similar to redhats errata) that sends out mail describing bugs: program
(e.g. apache) , effected releases (e.g. woody, sid, etc.), solutions (e.g.
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade).

I've subscribed to debian security (debian-security-announce), but I didn't
receive anything concerning this -- which makes sense since it's not really
a security issue.

Thanks for your patience.
                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
  gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E