Re: ursine.ca has been hijacked

Michael D. Crawford wrote:
Paul Johnson wrote:

Given that he's already on antipsychotics, it scares me with the kind
of people that are trusted with people's personal financial
information.

While I don't doubt that you have reason to be angry with the fellow who hijacked your domain, I don't feel it is right to imply that taking antipsychotics makes one a bad or incompetent person.

I take five milligrams of Risperdal each day.

While you make an excellent case. Social stigmas, or anything else that has a history of prejudicial treatment (race, color, religion...) tends to be a quick point of attack when faced with an a**hole.

Personally, I've been paranoid and delusional for decades!!! But that's probably the result of certain psychotropic substances I took during my college years...

But one a more serious note.

If I have a hold a domain name for years before I execute it into a money making venture. Does the prior ownership grant me any possibility of protection against copyright or domain claims?