Re: phpinfo() reading in as a file, bringing up download prompt.

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:42:13 -0600, Nigel J. Wood <nigel.wood@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I thought I had this configured correctly, because it was working at
> one time (like yesterday).  I have installed PHP4 with the lastest
> Apache.  What happens when I try to load for example the "phpinfo()" —
> which I have named "view.php" it will read it in as a file and bring
> up the download prompt.  Can somebody point me in the right direction
> here?

Relevant lines in your apache config?  PHP can be enabled in a number
of ways - as a CGI thing or as an apache module, for example. It could
be misconfiguration of one of these, or a missing mime type. grep php
/etc/apache/*

--
Jon Dowland
dowland@gmail.com