Re: Problems installing kernel 2.4.27 on sarge via apt
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problems installing kernel 2.4.27 on sarge via apt
- From: Dragan Cvetkovic <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:41:50 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <2yXw7-3Ulfirstname.lastname@example.org> (Chris Metzler's message of "Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:50:11 +0200")
- References: <2yWql-37Qemail@example.com> <2yWql-37Qfirstname.lastname@example.org> <2yXw7-3Ulemail@example.com>
Chris Metzler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:20:27 -0400
> Dragan Cvetkovic <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Never mind, it seems that another stat command was in my path that has
>> different input/output format than /usr/bin/stat that mkinitrd was
>> Could the kernel image maintainer please ensure that full path of
>> binaries is used in pre/post-install scripts?
> You might wanna file that as a bug. Or mention it in other mailing lists,
> like debian-devel or debian-kernel. Members of the Debian kernel team
> may indeed be reading this list, I dunno; but they may not. And either
> way, it's by no stretch guaranteed that one of them will see a post here.
Done (at least an email is sent). Thanks Chris.
To be or not to be is true. G. Boole No it isn't. L. E. J. Brouwer
!!! Sender/From address is bogus. Use reply-to one !!!