Re: Problems installing kernel 2.4.27 on sarge via apt

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:20:27 -0400
Dragan Cvetkovic <me@privacy.net> wrote:

> Never mind, it seems that another stat command was in my path that has
> different input/output format than /usr/bin/stat that mkinitrd was
> expecting.
>
> Could the kernel image maintainer please ensure that full path of
> binaries is used in pre/post-install scripts?

You might wanna file that as a bug.  Or mention it in other mailing lists,
like debian-devel or debian-kernel.  Members of the Debian kernel team
may indeed be reading this list, I dunno; but they may not.  And either
way, it's by no stretch guaranteed that one of them will see a post here.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)