Re: Houston, I May Have a Problem (chkrootkit Results)

On Sunday 29 August 2004 20:57, Bradley M Alexander wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 11:04:18AM +0000, gsutton9503@wavecable.com
wrote:
> > priority is getting back up and operational.   Thankfully, I have a
> > couple other systems I can  work with online while I do these fixes
> > (DOS  6.22 and WfW 3.11 is quite the screamer on a P- 120 with 64MB
> > RAM)  :D
>
> Woo joo...I have gots to get me some of that hot technology...:)

Well, I do have a fondness for the "classics", and a 6.22/3.11 box like
that is perfect for many of the old games I still like to play.  Plus,
my old TI Extensa laptop that I was given a few years ago, and that I
always take with me when I deploy is running DOS 6.22 and WfW 3.11.
After I get these current problems solved though, she is going to be
set up dual boot with DOS and Damn Small Linux.  If I can get that set
up and working properly, I will finally be able to stick a Linux Inside
Tux case badge on her.  :D