Re: ax25 experiment problem

Christoph Wegscheider wrote:

I'm not sure if the ax25 modules are within the debian standard kernel,
it seems as if they are not. You would need to build your own kernel
with them included.
As others have said. All the AX25 modules including the BayCom modules are part of the standard Debian kernels. The problem is the kernel used by the installer does not include them for reasons I know not. However, by simply doing an apt-get install [appropriate kernel-image package] you will install a "standard" Debian kernel which does have all the ax25 modules and drivers ready to go.

Ed Lawson
K1VP