Re: XFree suddenly cannot open /dev/psaux

Eddy wrote:
> Hendrik Boom a écrit :
>> InputDevice        "Configured Mouse"
>>InputDevice        "Generic Mouse"
>
> By the way, I see that you have two InputDevices for probably only one
> mouse.  I wonder why that is. In fact I had just the same and it didn't
> bother me too much until I realised that it was responsible for wheel
> actions being applied twice (when I rolled the whell to get to the next
> desktop in wmaker, I ended up on the second next). I commented out the
> Generic Mouse line in my XF86Config-4 and things are working well.

I've noticed that this causes my install of X to start very slowly, and
then appear without any mouse support. I have an intellimouse on psaux
configured in XF86Config, but after a call to dpkg-reconfigure I have a
new "Generic Mouse" section.. the bug is the addition on this section in
the XF86Config file.

--
Jay Oliveri
GnuPG ID: 0x5AA5DD54