Re: mozilla and xml

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 04:05:02PM +0400, Rakhesh Sasidharan wrote:

> I think you might be better off asking this question in the
> MozillaZine forums -- http://forums.mozillazine.org/ -- coz this forum
> is about Debian.

And Mozilla is part of Debian ... :)

I have been a member of this list for many years now.  One of the
characteristics of this list is that people have been very helpful in
the past.  If I have to subscribe to a different mailing list for
every debian package I want to use and to learn about, it will become
an impossible situation.

There are many xml users on this list as well as people who know
Mozilla very well.

Thanks for your answer anyhow.  I will probably have a look at their
archives also.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But the end of all things is at hand; be ye therefore
      sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things
      have fervent love among yourselves; for love shall
      cover the multitude of sins."      I Peter 4:7,8