mozilla and xml

I am starting a tutorial on xml and the very first example of xml
works on Opera but not on mozilla.

The example was the file Basic.xsl:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  <xsl:template match="/">
      <head>
	<title>
	  A Basic Stylesheet
	</title>
      </head>
	<xsl:value-of select="/"/>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

And

HelloWorld.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="Basic.xsl"?>
<Basic>Hello World</Basic>

Also the following html-file created from the above files with xalan
works in Opera but not in Mozilla:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/2004/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0">
<xsl:template match="/"><html>
<head>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<title>
	  A Basic Stylesheet
	</title>
</head>
<xsl:value-of select="/"/>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

A few months ago I could work with this same example in Mozilla.  What
do I have to change to make it work again?

Mozilla complains:

"Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT-stylesheat does not have an XML
mimetype"

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But the end of all things is at hand; be ye therefore
      sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things
      have fervent love among yourselves; for love shall
      cover the multitude of sins."      I Peter 4:7,8