Re: the Packages files should get to mirrors last -- no swarthy emails

The problem is an ursine.ca user reads the debian-user list and sees a
message by from a jidanni.org user and sends an offlist comment
directly to that jidanni.org user.  When the jidanni.org user tries to
email a response back to the ursine.ca user. His mail is blocked,
greatly disturbing the jidanni.org user who has just taken the trouble
to reply, because his email country of origin has been determined to
not be up to par.

So we learn that all .org's aren't all in the land of the upstanding
countries.

And my mail was even solicited, not unsolicited.
I was not just sending mail on a whim, but hitting the R key to mail
that was sent to me and no one else.

So keep better track of who you guys email, they may want the
privilege of replying with out submitting an application.

Or block your user from sending in the first place. I suppose we see
.net .com .org are not safe to send to as there is no assurance
anymore that a reply might not come from a bad country and not the
United States.