Re: the Packages files should get to mirrors last -- no swarthy emails

How entertaining, responding to an email, I was blocked, being from an
"unwashed" country.

They send to me, and then when I reply to them, "Sorry sir, swarthy
countries aren't allowed."

<<< 550-All mail from countries with no known correspondents to users at this site
<<< 550-is rejected.  Please see http://ursine.ca/article.pl?sid=04/06/26/239204 or
<<< 550 contact postmaster@ursine.ca for more information.
550 <baloo@ursine.ca>... User unknown
Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp3.apol.com.tw

OK, I'll check the URLs later. Just thought it was entertaining.

Wait! I'm one of you, check the name, check the website photo, see,
I'm just like your, I'm just located in the land of Them, wait wait
please give me another chance!  I can prove it, we've got the same
goals and values, see, I can recite the Pledge of Allegiance, Mary had
a Little Lamb, etc. Remember Rocky and Bullwinkle on TV? No no no
don't deport my email....

Me?  I am careful not to deliver faces slaps no matter how swarthy:
http://jidanni.org/comp/spam/index_en.html At worst they would get no
reply, auto or not.

Oh, the message: