Trying to build agpgart.o with an rpm from Intel

And I'm having no luck.  Nothing seems to be where the
rpm wants it to be.  Is there anything I can do to
make this rpm work?

Is there anyone that knows where this module compiled
for debian is?

It's part of a native driver for the i810 Intel
Extreme Graphics Controller.  Maybe someone knows
something about that.  The VESA driver will not use
any more memory than the BIOS allows and all that
allows is enough for low resolution modes (all this is
with the XFree86 server, btw).

Thanks in Advance,

ejd