Re: problem with info command

> After installing TeX-Live on my system, I seem to have ruined
> my access to info files. Typing "info" or "info <anything>" gives
> "/usr/bin/info: No such file or directory". I can't do absolutely anything
> with the info command. On the other hand, everything in TeX-Live works Ok.

So presumably /usr/bin/info doesn't exist? Did you delete it? Or fail
to install it?

If it does exist then is it a symlink pointing to something that
doesn't?

Run:

	cd /usr/bin
	ls -ld info

and follow the symlink chain.

If it *does* exist, then, at least on my machine, info is a binary, not
a script. I don't really understand what it is you have done, but
perhaps on your machine it is a script. If it is, then check its first
line and check that the script interpreter mentioned there exists.

Without knowing the exact sequence of commands you ran to get TeX
installed it's really impossible to provide more accurate assistance.

Alexis