Re: dpkg / apt equivalent to 'rpm -qf'?

John Hasler wrote:

John Summerfield writes:
I know shorewall 2.0 as packaged for Debian has an empty /etc/shorewall,
but why it shouldn't be full of sample config files containing lots of
interesting comments I really don't know.

Because you have not filed a bug with a patch containing such a file.

Don't be silly. It was a deliberate decision by the maintainer. The config files are present, they're in the doc directory. If I proffered a patch, it would almost certainly be declined.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait