which perl modules have packages?

Howdy once again.

So I've been playing around and I noticed that some perl modules are not
packaged. Specifically I've noticed Term::Interact and XML::Writer::String
are not available using apt-get under Sarge. It might be that I missed the
package, but I don't believe these are available. Can someone tell me what
metric is used to determine which modules are included? Is it version
numbers? Both of these two packages are < version 1, so might they be
considered immature? Sorry for the silly questions. I've looked through the
perl policy [1], but I couldn't find something addressing this question.

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/perl-policy/

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
  gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E