Re: php not working ....?

Nayyar Ahmed írta:

Hell All,

I have somewhat ruuning apache/caudium on my machine , when i write a simple php program it give me error that "no application found" to run this programe. but when i give command

debian:/home/neenix# dpkg -l | grep php4

ii  caudium-php4   4.3.4-4        A server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
ii  php4           4.3.4-4        A server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
ii  php4-cgi       4.3.4-4        A server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
rc  php4-gd        4.3.4-4        GD module for php4
rc  php4-pecl-ps   1.1.0-2        An extension to create PostScript files
rc  php4-ps        1.2.2-1        An extension to create PostScript files

plz tell me which package is missing and how can i install that as i wants
to work in PHP and Mysql.

thanks

probably u must install php4-mysql
apt-get install php4-mysql