eddy@debian.  Thus my mail headers are like these :
	From : real.address1@real.provider
	Sender : eddy@debian

but what I want is
	From : real.address1@real.provider
	Sender : real.address1@real.provider

I know I can add
	eddy : real.address1@real.provider
in the /etc/email-addresses
but then when I'll chose (from within my mail client) to use
real.address2@other.provider the headers will be
	From : real.address*2*@other.provider
	Sender : real.address1@real.provider
while in that case I'd rather have
	From : real.address*2*@other.provider
	Sender : real.address*2*@other.provider

Writing
	eddy: use_whatever_is_in_the_from_path
in /etc/email-addresses won't work (would it?) but that's basicly what I'd
like to achieve.

Please don't tell me to RTFM, I've done that and am lost.
I found out that adding myself to the trusted users suppress the "Sender"
header entirely but the 'bad' "Return-path" persists.

I've tried to use "return_path_add = false" or "return_path_remove =
true" in the exim config files but it didn't work.  (Anyway, I suppose I
do need a return-path, don't I ? )

Thanks for any help.

--
Eddy (remove shadoko from the address)

                "En essayant continuellement, on finit par réussir
                 Donc : plus ça rate, plus on a de chance que ça marche"
		                                 Les Shadoks