Re: install java plugins in firefox

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 11:04:28AM -0600, Lucas Albers wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck installing Java sun JAI and JMF java plugins in
> firefox on linux?
>
> I'm having a heck of a time trying to get those plugins to work on firefox
> on linux.
> Please cc me on any replies to this particular question, thanks.

You may find the following page of use, although you will have to make minor
path changes to firefox and not mozilla-firebird. :)

http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LinuxHints/MozillaFirebirdJava

-- Thomas Adam
--
"Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask. You are a flatulent pain in
the arse." -- Morrissey.