Software RAID using Sarge Installer

Would someone help me, preferably off-list if the question's too simple,
know exactly what choices to make using the new Sarge installer and RAID 1
for mirroring?  During the partitioning, there is a chance to set up RAID 1,
but I don't fully understand exactly what partitions are required.  I just
want a simple scheme with a root partition and a swap partition, plus
whatever else is necessary for RAID 1.

I have 2 identical HDDs.  I know you need at least one (2?) partitions setup
specificlaly for RAID.  I could use some newbie help with this, and comments
like RTFM or RTFA won't help.  I'm begging for some hand-holding here!  It
seems that you need to setup / and swap, and -then- RAID partition(s)...?  I
can't seem to get it right.

I've Googled and looked through archives, but everything I find is too
general, or too specific for another system etc.  Thanks any help - John