upgrading OpenSSL

Hi,

I've got Debian 3.0 Woody installed on an AMD K6-2 machine and recently
installed the linux-kernel-2.4.18-k6-1 image which went fine.  However now
I'm trying to upgrade my OpenSSL to the newest version (by compiling it
myself, as I've done before I installed to k6-1 kernel image), and all I
seem to be able to get is the follow:

~/SOFTWARE/INSTALL/openssl-0.9.7d# ./config prefix=/usr shared zlib no_idea
Operating system: i586-whatever-linux2
Configuring for linux-k6
target already defined - linux-k6
~/SOFTWARE/INSTALL/openssl-0.9.7d#

Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to (successfully) compile my new
OpenSSL version?

Please CC me since I'm not currently subscribed to this list.

Thanks in advance!
Robert