XMMS doing strange things

Today I downloaded Juk and used the "Guess Tags from Filename" feature on my entire music directory. When that was done, XMMS started displaying some song names completely incorrectly. For example, "Beatles - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" shows up as "als - c nTeSyWt imns" What did I do that messed everything up? Other programs such as MadMan and id3ed show the tags as correct; is this an xmms issue?
Thanks

Digi
--
http://nuwen.net/~digi/cluster
The most costly of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably