Re: X pointer problem

Thomas Adam wrote:
On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 11:23:24AM -0700, John Floren wrote:

A few months ago I downloaded an OS X-style theme for GNOME. Part of the theme changed the mouse pointer so as to look similar to in OS X. However, when I stopped using that theme, the mouse didn't change back. Now when I start, say, FVWM, instead of the usual large black "X" cursor, I get a small white one. How might I fix this?
Thanks

As root:

update-alternatives --config x-cursor-theme

Thanks!  That was exactly what I needed, now everything looks great.
Thanks again for the speedy response,

Digi
--
http://nuwen.net/~digi/cluster
Anybody with money to burn will easily find someone to tend the fire.