unsubscribe

This is one of the reasons I wish to unsubsribe.  Children get on my computer and I don't want them seeing things like this.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: yo man
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 04:35:42 -0100
From: Josh Bray <WBRMVCYXHSPQID@ucalgary.ca>
To: debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org, debian-user-swedish@lists.debian.org, debian-user@lists.debian.org

Deep into  the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing

Hõpe to have a bìgger pènis ?
Wè hãve the stùff the pornstãr use to have bìgger
pènis, contrõl their orgãsm and boõst their èrection
Ordèr Hère
http://azerbyix.com/?xc55059t&banner

Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
To the belfry chamber overhead,
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating,

Monte