Re: OT: Which tool, and how, to get partial string from file?

In article <[🔎] 4127674A.9060802@acu.edu>,
Kent West  <westk@acu.edu> wrote:

>How do I test to make sure the name is in two files? Like so?

At this point, I suggest you start studying shell script
programming. Get a book, or read one of the many online tutorials
such as http://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/

Mike.
--
The question is, what is a "manamanap".