Re: Herbst und Winter .

On Saturday, 21 Aug 2004 05:32, Kevin Mark wrote:
> I wish someone would create a lib that would attempt to determine the
> language and or encoding  and then add a note saying: "this message
> is not in the default language of this list, it may be spam"

The Debian mailing lists leave SpamAssassin's status line in all
messages.

Filter on X-Spam-Status contains UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY (where
Precedence is list), as I do. I never saw the message in question.
(Unfortunately, "unwanted language" seems to mean !English, even on
lists like d-u-swedish, but for English-language lists it reduces the
noise nicely).

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/