Re: query about logrotate

On Aug 20, 09:27, Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
> Em Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:10:16 +0200, vivek misra escreveu:
>
> > hi sir,
>
> 	Not only old men here???
>

> > acctually I am making a log rotate for log files and ionly want that
> > all data except last six days are removed
>
> 	Check /etc/logrotate.conf
>
> 	BTW I was quite surprise to find out there ain???t a
> debian-user-urdu or -india or whatever.

Not really if you know Indian culture English is the language of
business and of the educated elite in India.  To use English mixed with
Hindi or Hinglish is common in the north and in Bollywood productions.
In the south English is the prefered second language over Hindi for many
Tamils, Kerelans and Kanada speakers.

I miss Gokarna and Malsala Dosa but not Windows 98 cybercafes and piles
of refuse on the beach. ;)

Peace Jim

--
keys:  http://freesolutions.net/jim/pubkey.asc