Re: Sending RBL mail to email account instead of deny

On lørdag 21. august 2004, 07:29, Kent Andersen wrote:
> is there any way to tell exim to forward RBL blacklist mail to an
> email account for further review?

Dunno, but in general, I advocate the use of e.g. Spamassassin to
evaluate more aspects of an email than a single blacklist. You may set
several different thresholds, and deny if it is above a certain score.
I feel that single, absolute rules are a Bad Thing[tm].

You would need Exim4 to do this, though, there is documentation at:
http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/

Best,

Kjetil
--