Re: OT:Hardly any messages getthing through

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 03:47:46PM +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:
>I can only read replies to my previous post via the web site
>
>I am not receiving anything - but from the web site ...
>From: Kevin Mark <kmark+debian-user@pipeline.com>
>On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 08:50:06AM +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:
>> Is there a load of mail held in a queue somewhere, or is there a
>> problem with my registration?
>>
>> For the past two days, I have had about 3 messages from this list.
>> Looking at the archive, there has been more than that - but not a
>> significant amount and certainly not the normal volumes.

I have experienced the same during the last few days. However, just now
a few hundred emails dropped in, and from the looks of it that means
I've caught up :-)

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://magnus.therning.org/

What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which
is the exact opposite.
     -- Bertrand Russel