Monitor loses its OSD settings.

Hello, all -

I have a cheap Belinea CRT monitor. It's not a bad monitor, but one
thing that has annoyed me is that it forgets the settings I feed it
from its OSD. This seems to be a known issue with some Belinea
monitors.

This means that each time I restart X, or switch from VT <--> X, or
turn my monitor off, I have to keep adjusting the VSIZE, VHEIGHT
settings, etc. I've used 'xvidtune' to add an appropriate modeline
to my XF86Config-4 file, but this is not helping. Does anyone know
of a program that I can perhaps use that'll remember these settings
for me? I've already noted the following thread:

Kindly,

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask. You are a flatulent pain in
the arse." -- Morrissey.