Configuring CUPS to allow all users to (re)start printer

Hi all!

My parents have the problem that the printer sometimes stops itself for
various reasons. It is easy enough to restart it with the KDE print
system, just go "Start Printer" (or something like that). The problem
is, it asks for password, and unfortunately, it will only accept the
root password. I'm not going to give them root access, (the terrible
mess they would do with a root password...), but they shouldn't have to
call me every time the printer stops...

Instead, I'd like to allow all local users to restart the printer if it
stops, but I haven't find anything concrete in the docs to do that, and
while I found it easy enough to set the printer up with CUPS, it isn't
actually very transparent when you need to do something a bit more out
of the ordinary... :-)

Anybody know how to do this?

Best,

Kjetil