Re: Problems with mounting vfat in Debian

Replying myself??
Nah, just 2 express my gratitude

Thank u all for your help, my fstab has been messy,messier, messiest (huh?), but now ith has the nice clean line that does the trick. With some help from thomas adam on irc.debian.org #debian I got it to

"/dev/hdb1 /mntpnt vfat defaults,uid=1000,gid=1000,umask=002 0 0"
(Never known 1 0 could induce so much headaches)

I love adventuregames and the Linux-game Debian edition has been the best adventure so far ;)