One More time.

      I will ask this again (for the 3rd time) and then am going to drop it
assuming that no one knows the answer.  Does anyone know what has happened
to all of the older versions like Potato or Slink, previous to Woody, of
Debian?  The archive.debian.org site isn't responding and the
debain-archive folder on the ftp.debian.org site no longer exists.  I've
done a check on all of the mirrors and they don't seem to exist anywhere.
I need to get a copy of one of these older versions is why I am asking.

Bradley