apt showing all dependencies?

Evening,

I wondering if there's a way to show all the dependencies and sub-
dependencies of package foo?

apt-cache will show the dependencies for a particular package, but it doesn't
show the dependencies of those dependencies.

Why do I want this?
Well, I'm considering making a custom "testing" repository using apt-move and
creating an apt-get'able server to grab just a handful set of packages.

For example: I'm running 10 woody production servers, but need/want the
samba, and openwebmail package from sarge only. I could easily edit my
sources.list file, and grab them, but I would like to setup a repository with
just those particular versions of software and all their dependencies.
This way, those 2 "sarge" packages will never be changed since they sit on my
own repository server. If I find later, that the samba or openwebmail package
has been changed, upgraded, improved or whatever, then I can go out and grab
that new particular .deb from an official testing source and stick on my own
repository.
If I have to re-build a server or create a new one, I want the same versions
of samba or openwebmail that I have on my other production servers too.

Perhaps there is a better way of going about this?

Your thoughts and ideas welcome.

Thanks,
Mike