List mail not coming to me either...

I have checked  the list online, and noticed others complaining about
the same.  Unsubscribed/subscribed successfully, mailed the listmaster
(no reply), ISP not throttling or otherwise messing with things...

I'm trying this as much to test whether it gets to the list as to pass
on others having the same difficulty.  Been going on for roughly 4-5
days now.  I'll check the procmail log to see if there's a specific
point where traffic dropped off.  As someone else mentioned too, a
couple did trickle in after the initial disapearance of traffic.

Looks like things died off early Saturday morning (the 14th), with only
20 the whole of the 14th and 15th, four of which were on the 15th.

There were 159 messages received on the 13th, for comparison.

The last update to my Sid system was on the 9th.

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,