Re: OT:Hardly any messages getting through

I guess now it's my turn in the rape room; I haven't gotten anything
from the list after August 15.  (I see my subsequent post has showed
up there, though.)

Ordinarily, I would indulge a paranoid conspiracy theory to the
effect that I'd been thrown off the list, but since there are others
complaining of the same thing, I'm going to indulge a paranoid
conspiracy theory that either (1) due to the high bandwidth we've
been designated "spam" by a cadre of net.insiders who know what's
best for everybody (just ask them...), or (2) we've been designated
a terrorist organization and FBI's monitoring software has crashed
(naaaah...) and is deleting all our traffic instead of forwarding
it to the contract agency in Iran to which they've outsourced
the internet terrorism monitoring jobs...

oh well.  I guess I'll just read the list on the website from now
on.  maybe there's some nerdware out there somewhere that supports
using a mailer to post and using a browser to read, and keeps
everything synchronized and can extract headers for the "reply"
function and...