OT yahoo mail not getting debian-user

You wrote (copied from mailing list archive

"I have not been getting messages from the debian-user
list the last few days, but messages are still showing
up on the list.  I have checked filters and blocked
email addresses, but cannot seem to find a reason I am
not getting messages.  I can browse them at google
(linux.debian.user), but this is annoying at best.  I
also unsubscribed myself and then signed back up.
Anyone else?"

Yes - me.  I have mailed the list, listmanager - but seen no response from
anyone in the know acknowledging the problem.  But I convinced there is one,
and your post confirms it.

Funny thing is I have received one mail from debian-user and two from
debian-kde (which is the only two I am subscribed to) over the period -
although of course both are generating a lot more than this.

I suspect that is a queue of frozen outgoing messages somewhere in an MTA.

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk