Need help with Qmail

Hello,

I was wondering if it possible to configure Qmail so it only accepts e-mails from a specific IP addresses? We use a spam service called Postini and our MX record now points to the Postini mail servers. However, lately we noticed some e-mails are being forwarded directly to our Qmail server thus bypassing our spam service. I called the Postini support line and they said Port 25 on my Qmail server is open.

Can you help me by telling me where I can find documentation to configure our Qmail server so it will only accept inbound e-mails from the Postini server? Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards, Colin