RE:SCOTT NEW INFORMATION

Dear Sirs:

Thanks for taking time to read my E-mail.

I am Judy of SCOTT. We have broken tradition ----many patents in our hands!

SCOTT (ShenZhen) TECHNOLOGY CO,.LTD is a high technology company, processing of many patents.

Our company mostly manufacture kinds of  battery and charger, including NEWRechargeable CR-V3,CR-123A,2CR5

and Li-ion battery and so on. Especially we have Reverse charge free Ni-MH Battery Charger, which without discerning anode and cathode

to charge. Except that we have Fast Charger and so on!

At last, we also can be your purchasing agent which can purchase all kinds of battery.
  If you want to get additional information, please let me know.

I will try my best to service you. I hope this will be a good start for our business friendship.
  I am looking forward to your early reply.

Many thanks and best regards!

Judy

Room 905,Block A, Tian An international Bldg. Renmin Road South,

Shenzhen China

TEL: 86-755-82298271

FAX: 86-755-82298274

MOBILE: 86-13798332545