Re: Simple packet fowarding?

put

ip_forward = yes

in /etc/network/options

stan wrote:
I'm setting up a test rig using a Debian unstable system as a server for
some LTSP clients. The Debian machine has 2 NIC's, one to the "eal"
network, and a 2nd 192,168.x.x one for the LTSP clients.

The long term plan is that the 2 networks will b isolated from one another,
but during the test & devlopment phase, I would like to simple turn on
packet fowarding between the 2 networks.

How do I do this in Debian? I don't need any filtering, just straghtfoward
packet fowarding.